Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The World Wide Web site (website / site) www.iquantsgraph.com, the services provided in connection therewith (the Services) and the software available for download from IOS /Android in the name of IQGraph , or the site in connection with the Services (the Software) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by IQuantsGraph Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “IQuantsGraph Private Limited”), incorporated under the companies Act, 2013, as amended, and having its Registered Office at No. Vanjiamman Building, 1std Floor, Part 470, Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641004.
Please read these Terms of Service (Terms) carefully. These Terms, along with the others found on our website, include our policy for acceptable use of its content, your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of this site. By (1) using or accessing the site or the Services; (2) downloading, accessing, installing or using any Software; or (3) enabling a third party to use or access the site or the Services or download, access, install or use any Software, you agree to the Terms set forth below. If you do not agree with these Terms, neither you nor the intended beneficiary may access, download, install, or use (as applicable), the site, the Services or any Software.
We may modify these Terms from time to time and such modification will be effective upon posting on this Site. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms when you use this Site after any such modification is posted. It is important that you review these Terms regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes made.
By accepting these Terms, you also accept and agree to be bound by other policies and agreements, which may be amended from time to time. As long as you comply with these Terms, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited privilege to use the website, the training / courses, and avail the services therein. These Terms are to be read in concurrence with any Agreement or contract that the User has with IQuantsGraph Private Limited.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
“We”, “Us”, “Our” “Company” shall mean IQuantsGraph Private Limited. It shall also mean and include all Sub-Domains that point to IQuantsGraph Private Limited
“Website”, “Site” shall mean online services and content .
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean these Terms and all parallel policies that you accept to in mutual agreement by accessing our Website.
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the user of the Website. “User” in this context shall mean and refer to the legal / natural entity accessing, downloading or availing courses, software and other content available on the Website, or availing any service from or through the Website.
“Content” refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, or all forms of data which are made available on the Website.
“Course” refers to the courses made available through the website.
“Course Training / Training” refers to the process of using the course contents made available on the website to impart knowledge / training / skill to the intended beneficiary.
Additional Terms may apply when you use / purchase Services on the website. If you are using / availing any services from or through IQuantsGraph Private Limited, the terms applicable for such service may be governed by any other agreement / term specific to such service.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed us, including payment of all the amounts when due, and comply with all rules and restrictions regarding the Services.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Site may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
Managing investments in Financial Markets requires time, knowledge, experience and constant monitoring of stock market. To those who need assistance with managing their investments, IQuantsGraph comes as an answer
Through the Website, We provide or facilitate the following services
- (A) Discretionary Wealth Management Services;
- (B) Forecasting & Trading Services;
- (C) Financial Market Workshop (Training);
- (D) Financial & Tax Planning; and
- (E) Due Diligence & Portfolio Advisory
Each of the above may be governed by other terms as set forth herein, or applicable documentation accompanying such service.
The Discretionary Wealth Management Services shall be provided and facilitated through a third-party vendor M/s Ambalal Shares and Stocks Private Limited bearing Registration No. INH200004675, registered under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Research Analysts) Regulations – 2014. It is hereby expressly specified that all services provided and facilitated by IQuantsGraph Private Limited are done based on the representations of the third-party vendor of his continued compliance with all applicable laws. IQuantsGraph Private Limited hereby expressly disclaims all liabilities arising from any non-compliance of the vendor with any and all applicable laws.
CONTENT ON WEBSITE
The material on this Site is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from the Website without a license or other written permission obtained in advance from the owner of such Intellectual Property, including but not limited to, text audio, video, code and software.
During your visit to the Website, you may however download the material displayed, for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you retain all intellectual property legends contained in the materials). We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, or copying of the content for commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the website is not permitted.
During registration, You agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form, (b) maintain and promptly update your data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and (c) comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, or any portion thereof.
RESTRICTIONS ON USAGE
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the website and/or the courses or Services on our platform by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is hereby expressly prohibited.
You shall not share, copy or otherwise make available to third parties, including by way of screen access, any information, data or Content displayed to you on the Website or sent to you in relation to any Service.
You may use any data or Content displayed to you on the Website or sent to you in relation to any Service solely for your personal use. You agree and accept that any such action may attract monetary penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviours are strictly prohibited:
- 1. Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language.
- 2. Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- 3. Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening any vendor, trainers, or other users.
- 4. Impersonation of another person or persons.
- 5. Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content.
- 6. Invasion of another’s privacy.
- 7. Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any materials or information infringing on the rights of a third party, or information that is misleading.
- 8. Posting, providing, transmitting or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- 9. Uploading or distribution of files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of our or our vendor websites or another’s computer.
- 10. Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer or vendor or trainer of or on the website, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way, whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information.
- 11. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites
- 12. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
We will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IQuantsGraph Private Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
You represent and warrant that (i) you own the content posted by you on or through the Site or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth below in the subsequent paragraph, and (ii) the posting of your content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
By displaying or posting content to or through the Website, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, royalty free, perpetual, global license to publish the content submitted by you. You also grant us global nonexclusive adaptation and resale rights over any content and material submitted to IQuantsGraph Private Limited. Neither we nor our staff nor agents shall be responsible for any misleading, false or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on the Website or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained through content posted.
Once a service is availed, you may cancel the same within _ hours. To do so, kindly contact us at _. Further, in the event you have paid the applicable charges twice, or in any other case of over-payment, you are eligible for a refund and are requested to get in touch with us. It is hereby clarified that we retain all rights to verify the authenticity of such excess payment, may require you to furnish such proof as deemed fit, and refuse a refund without assigning reasons, which determination shall not be open to consideration by you.
Any refund shall be at the discretion of the company, shall be made through the payment mechanism availed for making the payment, and shall be credited in 5-7 business days.
LINKS AND API’S
The Website may provide links and API’s to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites and resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
This Site, the Services and other materials are provided “AS-IS”, without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and that we assume no responsibility for your (in)ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your (in)ability to) obtain access to the Website. Nor do we assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
THE WEBSITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- 1. YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- 2. MATERIALS, INFORMATION OBTAINED AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- 3. ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- 4. THE SERVICES AVAILED BY YOU SHALL BE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES;
- 5. YOUR CONCERNS WILL BE ADDRESSED TO YOUR SATISFACTION; OR
- 6. THE TRAINER SERVICES SHALL BE ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH / FROM THE WEBSITE / ITS SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY, FINANCIAL OR OTHERWISE. THE WEBSITE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO THE SERVICES WHICH SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THEIR SPECIFIC TERMS.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AFFILIATE VENDORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTION INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OFFERED THEREIN.
IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATION ABOVE, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED IN THE LIMITATION ABOVE, THEN OUR LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE IN QUESTION.
INVESTMENT / WEALTH MANAGEMENT RELATED SERVICES
Investments in securities are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of any of investment / securities scheme will be achieved. Any general advice offered on the Website with respect to investments may not be suited to all categories of investors. IQuantsGraph Private Limited does not warranty the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the electronic content. Any investments made are subject to external risks such as war, natural calamities, policy changes of local/international markets which affects stock markets.
Each portfolio will be exposed to various risks depending on the investment objective, investment strategy and the asset allocation. The investment objective, investment strategy and the asset allocation may differ from person to person. However, generally, highly concentrated portfolios with fewer stocks will be more volatile than a portfolio with a higher number of stocks. Portfolios with higher allocation to equities, will be subject to higher volatility than portfolios with low allocation to equities.
We may terminate these Terms by providing the other with notice of such termination, which shall be effective immediately upon delivery of such notice to the other party. We may terminate these Terms immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the site from time to time. Furthermore, we may terminate these Terms without notice to you by terminating your rights to use the site or the Services for any reason. In the event of termination or expiration of these Terms, the following sections of these Terms shall survive: all provisions regarding ownership of intellectual property, indemnification, disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability, the provisions of this section which, by their nature apply after termination, and the General provisions. All licenses granted under these Terms terminate immediately at the end of your service period, unless you renew such service and pay any applicable fees. You agree that upon the termination of these Terms, we may delete all information related to you on the Services and may bar your access to the site and use of the Services. Upon the termination of these Terms you will immediately destroy any Content availed during the subsistence of these Terms.
All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved. These Terms shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, successors, and assigns.
The section titles and other headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Your acceptance of these Terms, and your use of the Site do not create a joint venture, a partnership, an employment, or an agency relationship with us. You may not assign, delegate, or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of the Services and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Services as modified. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the site or the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the site or the Services.
This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website / IQuantsGraph Private Limited . Use of the IQuantsGraph Private Limited Website/services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree to indemnify and hold IQuantsGraph Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and representatives harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys' fees, asserted by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Website/services.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Users may make payments for the Tax planning, equity advisory, commodity advisory, crypto advisory, forex advisory, financial planning, mutual funds, fixed deposit & debt market, bonds , gold etf advisory services provided by us through the Platform.
To process financial transactions, we may use third-party electronic payment processors or service providers (ESPs). You agree to be certain by the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP's terms and conditions, these Agreements shall prevail.
Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User's financial information is not received, stored by, or retained by the Company in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway authorized to handle the information provided and compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees it is associated with.
The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her financial statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the Company. The User is further aware that in case of Third-Party statements including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same.
Users are requested to provide valid, accurate, and complete information about your identity, payment account details (Card information, Bank account information, and wallet/UPI credentials), Biller information and the payment information (payment amount and transaction description). The Company reserves the right to terminate User account or refuse your current and future use of Service in case your information found suspicious.
The Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
1. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid.
2. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
3. If your bank or the wallet service refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
4. If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
5. If the User crosses transaction limit/amount limit decided by wallet services, payment gateways and banks.
6. Circumstances beyond the control of the Company, including natural calamities, issues with payment system, power failures etc.
Your payment will be reflected within 48-72 hours if the transaction is successful at the payment gateway partners. If your payment status is not updated in the given time frame, please contact the bank for further enquiries. The Company does not take responsibility for such cases and payment will reflect in your bank account as per relevant Bank's policies.
We will update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and the terms thereof. There may be material changes to this policy or in the manner in which We use your Personal Information. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how iQuantsGraph Private Limited address your Personal Information.
- b. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who access and/or use the Platform or avail any service therein / therefrom.
- c. “Personal Data / Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- d. “Platform” shall mean webportal
- a. Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration on the Website. If you change any information, we may keep track of it.
- b. You alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping it secure.
- c. You alone are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including course subscription requests and fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
- a. Among the types of Personal Information that this Platform collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, e-mail address, first name, last name, phone number, profession, gender, date of birth, address, interests and activities, as well as account related information. We may collect other certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your browser type and language and referring Web site addresses.
- b. In addition to the above, we may conduct surveys, polls and other information gathering tools on our website to obtain your feedback.
- c. If you communicate with us through e-mails, we may keep a record of such communication.
- d. We store details of transactions you carry out through the Website such as the content / services availed and details of the same.
- f. The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Platform.
- h. Failure to provide certain Personal Data may lead to the Platform failing to function as intended.
- i. Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Platform and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow send SMS based on Promotional and Transaction to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: analytics, interaction with external social networks and platforms, advertising, making backups, commercial affiliation, contacting the user for services and promotions, content performance and features testing (a/b testing), displaying content from external platforms, handling activity data, handling payments, hosting and backend infrastructure, infrastructure monitoring, interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, interaction with live chat platforms, interaction with online survey platforms, interaction with support and feedback platforms, location-based interactions, managing contacts and sending messages, managing support and contact requests, platform services and hosting, registration and authentication, remarketing and behavioral targeting, RSS feed management, social features, spam protection, traffic optimization and distribution and user database management.
In addition to the above, we may use your information to:
- i. Improve the content, look and feel of the Website;
- ii. To provide you with information on the subscribed content / classes or information on courses and or vendors that may be of interest to you;
- iii. To respond to queries or comments from you;
- iv. To process orders and payments towards subscription of specific Content;
- v. To share with relevant Vendors and third parties to the extent we deem necessary;
- vi. For any other purpose deemed necessary or related to the orders placed by the User.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may (and you hereby authorize us to) release your information to a third-party in order comply with a Court Order or other similar legal procedure, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law; prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of any other terms of the website.
In addition to the above, from time to time, we may disclose your information as follows:
- i. We may collaborate with other natural and legal persons to offer you services. We will share such information of Yours that we deem necessary.
- ii. We may also disclose your information to our affiliates and non-affiliated business partners for their use, both on our behalf and for their own business purposes. Our affiliates and business partners may use such information to send you information about their services, and other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- iii. We gather data and disclose information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- iv. We will also use and share Your information with third-party payment gateways to ensure an active payment mechanism on the Website. Any such third-party payment gateway or other payment transaction processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your information will be handled.
As a risk to any transaction carried out through the medium of the internet, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions and may abuse or misuse your information. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your information would always remain private. All information collected and stored by us shall be in accordance with industry standards associated with Secure Sockets Layer technology.
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS